for Winter & Summer Programs
The following froms must be completed before participating in the Winter or Summer Programs. You can download the Acrobat PDF file and print a copy to fill out or call the DSES office 760.934.0791 to have the forms mailed or faxed to you.
- Volunteer Application On-Line Electronic Form «« Please use this form if you can.
Alternatively Volunteer Application Form – 2014-2015 Season PDF
- Background Screening On-Line Electronic Form – Complete these steps:
- Step 1 Enter the DSES Self registration ID number: 64411520
- Step 2 Enter your information as requested
- Step 3 Provide legal authorization and certification
It is important that you enter your full legal name as written on your birth certificate or driver’s license. Verify that your social security number and date of birth are accurate. Using nicknames or failing to type correct information may delay your screening and could incur additional fees.
- DSES Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Form PDF
- DSUSA /DSES Liability Release Form (PDF)
- 2017 OFFICE-VOLUNTEER-MANUAL
- 2016-2017 Nordic Lesson Progress Notes On-Line Electronic Form
- 2016 Summer Volunteer Manual PDF
- Summer Instructor Quiz 2016 PDF
- Office Systems Handbook PDF
- Office Volunteer Training Quiz PDF
Disabled Sports USA is proud to present a US Cycling endorsed, Adaptive Cycling Instructors Manual. This manual is made possible by author David Lee (Northeast Passage), The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and contributors Pat Addabbo (Adaptive Sports Center of Crested Butte), Greg Milano (BORP Adaptive Sports), Connor Inslee (Outdoors for All), Scott Moro (Ride 2 Recovery), Rob Mueller (Disabled Sports USA) and Ian Lawless (US Paralympics).
This program was funded in part by a grant from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs. The opinions, findings and conclusions states herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.