- Saturday, August 12 – Sunday, August 13
- Saturday, September 16 – Sunday, September 17 (moved from July)
Join us for an adaptive mountain bike weekend! These camps are geared towards adaptive riders on adaptive bikes. We plan for two days of riding and a lot of fun. We will provide bikes, passes if needed, instruction/support riders, and lunch both days. You are welcome to bring your own bike and support rider if you have them!
Support Rider Cost: $50
Recommendations and Requirements:
Off road cycling experience required, either dirt roads or trail. If new to off road cycling, athletes can schedule a lesson as a prerequisite.
** Update from Mammoth Mountain as of 6/27 – “We are stoked to announce that we will be opening the Bike Park this Friday, June 30. We plan on opening the trails Uptown, Downtown, Smooth Operator, and Shotgun with uphill access via the Bike Park Shuttle.”
As trails melt out and more riding becomes available, we are looking forward to mountain bike camps in August and September. There is still a chance some trails may not be open, so we may need to be flexible with our plans for the weekend. Regardless, there will be fun riding to be had!
- Upon confirmation, you will be charged the full amount of the camp cost.
- If you cancel more than 14 days before the start of the camp, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 14 days of the start of the camp, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee and refunded the remainder of your initial deposit. This is used to help cover the cost of planning and administration in relation to your registration.
- We ask that you please not come if you have signs or symptoms of illness, including but not limited to COVID-19. If you have symptoms related to COVID-19, please be advised that we have the right to turn you away on arrival.